Thursday 29 December 2011

看恐怖片记


29_DECEMBER_2011
     Watching horror movie always make my heart 'Pik Pok Pik Pok'. The film title is ' SUATU MALAM KUBUR BERASAP', no doubt, you are right, a Malay Horror Movie. But, the figure that appears on the picture is Chinese Ghost.Have I wrongly drawn??? Instead of Chinese Ghost waving at chinese graveyard while singing '我等着你回来~', should I have drawn Pontianak floating at kubur while screaming ' Eee Hiak Hiak Hiak Hiak'. Well, I did drew correctly, the Chinese Ghost did appeared in the movie(1Malaysia ma...).

     What I can say about this movie... Hmm, a comedy + horror movie. The sound effect'......BOOM!' and the ghost's face suddenly appear really terrified me. This effect occurred a lot in the movie. ...BOOM!,...BOOM!... and BOOM! again. Luckily my heart is still strong now. May be next time when I watch again when I am old, I will faint, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment